TBH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brother Hood Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LORD ALLIANCE

Go down 
5 posters

SHALL TYH BECOME ALLIES WITH LORD?
YES
LORD ALLIANCE I_vote_lcap71%LORD ALLIANCE I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
NO
LORD ALLIANCE I_vote_lcap29%LORD ALLIANCE I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 am

Simonberry got asked to relay a message to us about joining up with the alliance LORD as allies.

TBH WILL not be taking any allies (cuz we want to kill every one)

but i thought it mite be a gd idea for the wing to have some allies as then there will be less players wanting to kill them Smile

LORD ALLIANCE
ECONOMY:99
RESEACH: 92
FLEET: 121

i want to put this to a poll as you guys mite think better or have problems with some members within this alliance.

Please note if this is passed ONLY TYH will have an alliance with them, if you are in TBH every one is a farm Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thebrotherhoodtbh.rpg-board.net
thegodfather
Corporal
Corporal

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:29 am

not going to affect me. don't really take note of who I'm attacking. everyone is just a set of numbers.

have you asked TYH what the members there think too?
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:47 am

both alliance's are needed to vote
Back to top Go down
simonberry40
Captain
Captain

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 am

I personally think it's a good idea Seer, spoke to their G6 Leader and seems like a good guy, less players to attack us as you say and more friends on our side so that's one vote "I" from me Razz
Back to top Go down
iQly
Sergeant
Sergeant
iQly

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:39 am

Personally, i don't really care and i think the THY should take this decision. But i'm not so convinced of it.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel
The Jackal

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 am

don't really mind, it doesn't effect me.
however as wing members move up to the main alliance they may bring their NAPs with them. just wondering how this might effect TBH in the long term.

but yeah, less ppl wanting to kill TYH members is good.
If i was in the wing i would prob enjoy the being allied, mean faster growth at that stage but when moved to main alliance would prob still hit them lol
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

jack i understand about the NAP's may come with them but dont we all have a few players that we have out side the alliance that we are friendly to ? Razz

the main reason why i am up for the alliance is that less players to kill the wing members the better and once they have reached the level were they can join the main alliance they should have every thing in place to conter enemy fleets and then any one is fair gain

(note to every one this poll closes 11pm tonight as if it is passed i will need time to contact there leader and i have an early morning 2moz, those shitty 14hr shifts again
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel
The Jackal

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 am

i am for it, it will be good for them.

I had one friend outside our alliance, he was in my SS but he left Sad

Fluckey seems ok. but i like hittin him lol
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:07 am

CLOSED POLL PASSED IN FAVOR OF TYH BECOMING ALLIES WITH LORD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LORD ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD ALLIANCE   LORD ALLIANCE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LORD ALLIANCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBH  :: General :: General-
Jump to: